Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A decent start

So I weighed in tonight when I got to work. My weight tonight is 278 pounds. So that is not too bad for the first week. I lost about 6 pounds. I know that the first week is generally the highest weight loss......so I was kind of hoping for a couple more, but right now I am small bag of potatoes smaller than I was a week ago so I'll take it.

I have not put anything in my mouth this week that was bad for me, and for that I am grateful. Got really hungry today grocery shopping with Kaity and could not bring myself to eat tuna while she ate a regular lunch, so we went to Taco Bell. I ordered three tacos without the shells and it was wonderful.

Joined the Y today and I will start swimming a few times a week tomorrow morning. I have my little swim bag packed in the truck so that I can stop on the way home.

Well since I yacked so much earlier I think that I will sign off now. Thank you again for your support.

Laura.......278 pounds today

No comments:

Post a Comment